Throughout the Word Garden project, I collected answers to the following questions, and used people’s responses to inspire new pieces of online writing which will appeared on the main page of this blog.
1. How does your garden grow?
2. When was the last time you climbed a tree?
3. When was the last time you walked barefoot?
4. If you were an insect, what would you be and why?
5. What is your favourite shade of green?
6. Where is your secret garden?
7. If you were a bird, where would you build your nest?
8. Close your eyes and think of a garden: real or imaginary, far away or round the corner. What can you see? Smell? Feel? Hear?
9. What do flowers mean to you?
10. What do the fairies at the bottom of the garden eat for breakfast?
11. What is your favourite garden smell?
12. If you found a door to a secret garden, what would you do?
13. What does the word green mean to you?